email address for Kevin Lynch @apple

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by patent10021, Jun 15, 2016.

1. patent10021 macrumors 68030

patent10021

Could someone please PM me with the email address for Kevin Lynch @Apple?

Thank you

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

wouldn't it be klynch at apple? They seem to go on first initial, last name.

3. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

I don't know about Lynch, but our high profile assets have different email address that don't follow the regular naming convention. This is to prevent just that and their having to wade through loads of crap. While using that address may get delivered it might not ever reach the intended recipient.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

It seems that the upper mucky-mucks of Apple do follow a consistent patter, i.e., sjobs@apple.com, tcook@apple.com. That's not to say they don't have an internal email address that used for day to day business, and someone else manages the tcook address. I've long suspected that there is someone vetting emails for Cook (and before that Jobs).

That's a risk for any email. we have a convention at my work, but then someone tried to send me an email, and get in touch with me for months. They finally reached out to the business side and asked why I was not responding, and it was then identified they "assumed" wrongly on my address

5. 0007776 Suspended

I'm sure those emails go to their secretaries and they have another email that isn't publicly available that they actually use for doing business.

6. patent10021 thread starter macrumors 68030

patent10021

That email exists. However I think it's being used by Kerrian Lynch or someone with a name like that.

I did try ending to klynch@apple.com so I'll see what happens.

I just thought someone would know for sure.

7. iFanaddic macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

Sorry for reviving thread.. also looking for mr. Lynch’s email, did he ever reply?