Email address to complain to?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SHEESH, Sep 16, 2007.

1. SHEESH macrumors newbie

Hey, sorry if this has been posted, I've looked around and couldn't find it. Does anyone know the best email address to write to to complain about the touch and the preorder screw up? maybe if enough of us complain, they'll move quickly to fix the screens, hook up the people w/ preorders that are still waiting around, etc.

Thanks
    Sheesh

2. beaker26 macrumors member

My wonder about the preorders is maybe Apple realized the screen problem by the time they had the store shipments ready to go so they just shipped that, and went back and fixed the preorders. Maybe they also are wanting to fix the firmware because it seems like it's much like an iPhone right now and that is causing the delay.

3. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

I was thinking the same thing they may be holding up the Shipments till they get a handle on what's going on.

4. sblasl macrumors 6502a

sblasl

This is not a firmware problem, it is a hardware problem as well as a different manufacturing process than used on the iPhone. The iPhone did not have this problem that I recall.

5. shoefly macrumors member

Maybe it has something to do with the screen being screwed into the case, instead of stuck in with adhesive, like the iPhone was.