Email Composing Issue with iOS 7 Betas

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by briankeith513, Aug 12, 2013.

1. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

I noticed that, when I try to send an email, it automatically uses my work email address, rather than the email address that I have assigned to the default email address. Is this happening to anyone else? Do you know why and or how to fix this?

2. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Try Reset All Settings. That usually clears the preferences for the default email.

3. briankeith513 thread starter macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

I tried this, but it's still doing the same thing. For example, if I go to the App Store and try to email an app to someone, my gmail account that I set as the default account pops up in the "from" field, however, if I add my own email address in the "to" field, it automatically changes the email address to my work email address instead.

4. briankeith513 thread starter macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

Ok. I just completely removed my work email account and added it back, and now everything is working as it should.

5. GreyOS macrumors 68030

GreyOS

On this note, is it normal (i.e. comparable to iOS 6) that there is no sort of 'Done' button when you bring up the scroll wheel to select your sent from email address? You have to tap somewhere else on the screen.