Email Down

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by mattbray, Oct 8, 2008.

1. mattbray macrumors member

Web access to email is down again. This is freaking ridiculous. I'm going back to Gmail...

2. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

Down for me also. (Desktop and Online) Happens to me at least once a month (usually at the worst possible time). Light still green for all services on MobileMe support's page as usual. I don't think it's wired to anything. :D

Edit: Back as of 03:05 PM

3. PDACPA macrumors regular

PDACPA

4. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

5. davidwes macrumors 6502

Still down for me, yet the support page says its available. I really hate that when its down it sends you to that page which then says it is available. NO its NOT.

This is the 6th time these last 2 weeks

6. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

7. mattbray thread starter macrumors member

Grr

They should have just worked with Google to get calendar syncing and push IMAP to the iPhone and everything would have worked great. When was the last time Gmail was down for a large group of people?

Anyone?

Gmail is free and always works like a treat. I'm paying $99 a year for MobileMe and it couldn't work if its life depended on it. I love Apple hardware and software but they should put MobileMe back in R&D where it belongs.