Email Forwarding to mobile me account

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Aron8, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Aron8 macrumors newbie

Im considering getting a mobile me account and wondered if anyone knows if i could configure a mobile me email to recieve all the email my orange.com email receives (so my orange.com email forwards all emails to my mobile me email) so i don't have to change address and can still use it on my iphone.

Many thanks

2. macunwired macrumors member

macunwired

forwarding email

If I understand you correctly, you just have to set your orange.com email to forward to your new mobil me account... the mobil me account will receive any forwarded emails that orange.com sends it.

Hope that helps!

3. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

You have two choices

1) If you orange account supports auto-forwarding then you can turn it on and point it to your mobileme account.

or

2) If your orange account supports POP access, you can go to mobileme settings and tell it to fetch mail from an external POP account.

4. iWoz macrumors 6502a

iWoz

Thanks, I need this for my windows live account, Anyone know if you can use @me account with windows messenger?

5. imacdaddy macrumors 6502a

You need to find out from Orange if you can configure email forwarding.

You cannot.

EDIT: Well whaddaya know... I haven't used hotmail in ages but you can now forward emails under the account settings. Also hotmail can now be retrieved using POP3. Incoming= pop3.live.com Outgoing = smtp.live.com