Email from apple? Satisfaction survey?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by IBradMac, Jul 7, 2010.

1. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

Did anyone else get an email from apple asking you to take a satisfaction survey?

I've never gotten one in the past for any purchases I don't recall?

2. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

I received three, one for each iPhone 4 I purchased.

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I've mostly received questions about Final Cut Pro in the past. They even called me once to ask some questions. It happens.

I haven't gotten anything about the iPhone yet, but it may just be some small, random surveys they're doing to learn just how bad all these problems are.

Publicly they're saying it's not a problem, but you know they have to be somewhat concerned by the fact that they clearly don't have a way of REALLY knowing how bad things are (or aren't). Perhaps they're trying to learn.

4. PantherJeep macrumors member

PantherJeep

Not from Apple, no. But I did receive one from AT&T about my iPhone 4 purchase.

5. Wetwipes macrumors member

I got one about the bumper. Couldn't really tell them much cos I'm still waiting on the phone! :rolleyes:

6. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

I got one asking about my visit to the Genius Bar (this was the week before ip4 came out).

I told the truth. The experience rather sucked.

The manager of the store called me after I submitted it.

They do read those. ;)

7. IBradMac thread starter macrumors 68000

IBradMac

Here is the email in case any if you are interested:

Dear Apple iPhone Customer:

Thank you for your purchase of the Apple iPhone. We would like to ask you a few questions about your experience with your new phone.

We have retained Medallia, Inc to host this survey and collect your responses. We hope you will take a few minutes to take our survey.

To complete this web survey, simply click on the web address (URL) displayed below or copy and paste the entire web address into the address field of your web browser. You can complete this survey on your iPhone.

http://survey.medallia.com/?ccx9tcnfh642knw

The information you provide will be used to improve our product support. *We will not use your responses to sell you products or services. *If you have additional questions about how we will use this data, please consult our privacy policies (see below)

We value and appreciate your input. Thank you for your participation!

Apple

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply directly to this invitation.

For any issues with your iPhone please contact your carrier for support.

Survey assistance: Should you have any problems viewing or completing this survey, please email Medallia at mailto:apple_surveysupport.ccx9tcnfh642knw@express.medallia.com

For more information about Apple’s privacy policy, please go to:
    http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/

Furthermore, Medallia is committed to protecting the privacy of all data collected; for more information about Medallia’s privacy policy, go to: http://www.medallia.com/privacy.php

To unsubscribe from Medallia: We rely on input from our customers to ensure that the support you receive will meet and exceed your expectations. If, however, you would not like to receive a similar request in the future, please go to: http://survey.medallia.com/?ccx9tcnfh642knw&reject=yes

8. Snowman3459 macrumors 6502a

I never received one after the iPhone 4 purchase but I did receive one a couple days after I ordered my bumper.

9. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

Ditto. I always shop at the same :apple: store and just once did I have a truely crummy experience there. It just so happened I got the survey and let them know I wasn't please.

I got a call less then 24 hours later and spent 15 minutes on the phone with the manager talking about the visit and then some ideas of how things could be made better in the future.

As someone who works in sales with clients all the time I was impressed with the effort on a purchase that was nothing more then an iPhone case.

10. satsuma macrumors newbie

Yeah i got one too
    Ticked all the Apple boxes then at the end of the survey it asked me why i hadnt contacted O2 about the performance issues!
    I just said design fault and that it was funny :apple: hadnt made any bumpers or cases for their previous iPhones :p

11. matt550 macrumors 6502

That happened to me too. I took in my original iPhone 2G because it thought the headphones where always plugged in, when they where not.

The person at the door (greater) asked some basic questions, asked to look at the phone etc. then told me, sorry nothing we can do for you.

It was my first Apple product, I didnt know how things worked at the Apple store, I had heard of the genius bar but never used it. So I believed him, but also knew something wasn't right. ( I took the iphone to a different apple store right after that and got it replaced on the spot)

I emailed Apple about it, store manager called me the next day, asking what I wanted, what can they do to resolve this problem, what I had planned on buying in the future, etc.. I told them the other store had replaced it, and they couldn't say sorry enough, they had messed up.

I was surprised they read those emails, but they do.