email intelligente

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by northernbaldy, Jul 1, 2013.

1. northernbaldy macrumors 6502a

northernbaldy

I have only just noticed this and I think its a new feature
    has anyone else noticed that if you have several mailboxes and you compose an email, iOS will automatically select which address to send from

im guessing that if I send emails to "jack" mostly from account B, mail associates that account to jack

is it new? or did I just not notice it before

also, I have just found out that I can now set a different signature for different accounts, lol, thats an old feature

2. jonbravo77 macrumors 6502a

jonbravo77

I just noticed this as well. It looks like it recognizes the domain and associates it with your email that fits that domain. I just did a couple of tests where I have my personal gmail account as my default but I typed in someone from my work and it changed from my personal gmail to my work email account. Cool feature, now I don't have to try to remember what account I sent my email from. :D

3. kcompany macrumors newbie

Is there a way to disable this feature? I have my default set to my gmail account which I would like it to use 100% of the time but sometimes it switches to my school account which I can't send emails from and I get a bunch of error messages. I have to go in and change the send from line everytime even though I have the default set.