Email Push to iPhone down?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by msmith2112, Aug 22, 2008.

1. msmith2112 macrumors 6502

msmith2112

Everything is working properly except my email messages aren't pushing to my iPhone. All settings are properly configured.

Anyone else having this problem at the moment?

2. ballen420 macrumors 6502

Mine seems to be working, though it takes about 5-10 minutes to receive.

I signed up for the free trial and I'm still very hesitant to bother giving out the address. I'm wondering if this service is ever going to work as expected.

3. Dany L macrumors newbie

same thing here. Mobile me is pushing email to my MBP but not always on my iPhone. Since 2.0.2 its kinda weird. On 2.0 everything was fine. But since I upgraded to 2.0.2 my mobile me is not stable, and I have drop calls, wich I never had, never.:(

4. profetto macrumors regular

Just realized today that push email to my iPhone is no longer working.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

5. K.David macrumors newbie

I had the same problem I found if I powered down the phone back up it worked fine after that

6. bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

Mine doesn't work all the time. I went in to the web app the other day and I had 7 e-mails unread and no notification on the phone.

7. msmith2112 thread starter macrumors 6502

msmith2112

Just an FYI...mine is back up as of yesterday, August 25.

8. soLoredd macrumors 6502a

Mine has been working perfectly since MobileMe launch. Occasionally, I'd have 10 minute delays and whatnot. For the past week or so, however, I'm not getting any emails on my phone until I manually go in and retrieve them. I'm still on 2.0.1, haven't updated to .2 yet (not sure if its worth it ,really).

9. psywzrd macrumors 68030

MobileMe's push service goes down all the time. It always seems to come back up but it's down way too often.