Email Signature

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by wayneholbrook, Apr 5, 2011.

1. wayneholbrook macrumors regular

wayneholbrook

I am trying to use my work email signature on my IPhone and as many of you know if it includes any logo of any sort it wont work. Any of you know a simple JB app that could do this for me?

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Mail Enhancer allows you to have multiple email signatures on your iPhone. It also allows you to use HTML in your sig. Not sure if that will help but I think it's about the best you'll find for right now.

3. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

IMO I really hate people using pictures in their signatures, very unprofessional. Every time I get an email with a useless attachment my opinion of the other persons internet savvy goes down a little. Use some nicely formatted text and be done with it.

My company actually had an email etiquette class and a small piece of it was getting everyone signature to look the same and ban logos/backgrounds images.

4. palmerc2 macrumors 65816

palmerc2

Just a quick question of Mail Enhancer, I am getting ready in the next few days to get a company email address. I have already bought mail enhancer so I can have a signature for my work email address, but not one for my personal. I was curious - is there any cons of mail enhancer? I have only enabled it once (so far) just to test it out, and when I sent an email it asked me if I would like to convert it to HTML or something like that. Is that a negative? Will people on let's say a blackberry not be able to read it if I do convert it to HTML? I just want simple lines, no images or different font color / underlining. Just my name, work address, work phone, mobile phone, work email address, etc, in my sig.

Thanks! Don't mean to jack your thread but didn't want to post one of my own if I didn't have to :)

5. wayneholbrook thread starter macrumors regular

wayneholbrook

Thanks for the responses.

I purchased Mailenhancer and did set up the email signatures but I notice I can't use any font color or copy and paste any company logo's. I emailed the author and hope to get a response soon. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

And yes, I agree, photos in email signatures do not look to professional but I guess to each his own......