Email Sounds

lewisb1

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 17, 2010
Canada
I have on my iPhone mail 3 accounts. I was wondering if there is a way to have different sounds for each account. This way I know who the emails are for.

Thanks

eyoungren

macrumors Core
Aug 31, 2011
ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
Settings>Notifications>Email (email must be in the NC). Select account, select the sound.

Note that my instructions are for iOS 6. I have no idea if Apple changed this or removed it for iOS 7, but this is the way to do it in iOS 6.

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
Settings>Notifications>Email (email must be in the NC). Select account, select the sound.

Note that my instructions are for iOS 6. I have no idea if Apple changed this or removed it for iOS 7, but this is the way to do it in iOS 6.

Lifesaver! Never thought to look here. :) Works for iOS 7.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA

They added this is iOS 6 and works in iOS 7.

lewisb1

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 17, 2010
Canada

Damn!!

So simple, never thought of it!! :eek: :eek: :)

Thanks