Email W/ Templates

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by TCrowe, May 17, 2015.

1. TCrowe macrumors member

TCrowe

I need some help or recommendations on this subject. I have been developing 4 new websites for my home town using WordPress framework. No problems there but the reason I built these is because my little village had no websites that pertained exclusively to the Village. Therefore, there was no way to get the sites I developed known. To a small degree I have remedied that problem but now I need to up my game with email. In order to do that I need email lists for my village and an email client so that I can announce with logos my websites and URL's for each of the 4 sites.

With that said I have scoured all the email clients from Thunderbird and Apple mail to Postbox and Airmail and all the rest that are typically talked about in forums. I have Postbox, TB, Apple Mail and Inky but these just don't have a straightforward method of setting up templates and TB templates are way too cumbersome to manipulate. Yes, I can copy paste the logo image into TB mail and save to the HDD as a template but I would think that this problem, that I am not stating well, is common for developers. Is there an email client that anyone knows of that is easy to make simple templates for to use for announcement purposes which are not fru-fru templates with roses and babies on them. No flowers, just business?

2. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

Equinux has a program called Mail Designer that could possibly do the job for you. It is designed to work with Apple mail. I own it and use it with my business. They have business email templates that you can custom design to your liking. They have a free trial.

3. TCrowe thread starter macrumors member

TCrowe

Thanks for that. I will take a quick look and see what it is. Working with Apple mail makes things much more concise so your info is appreciated.