Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Resist

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
Okay so I paid the stinking $20 for the new apps and I also complained to Apple about having to do so. My question is when you put email into the trash, how do you get it back if you don't empty the trash?

dscuber9000

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2007
Indiana, US
I don't think you can.

I'm just a little curious why you would complain to Apple about them charging $20 for the optional apps, but then you buy them anyway. :p

PMB

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2007
New York
FYI the dl WENT HERE
C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER NAME>\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\Mobile Applications
might want to back it up.

Pippen Man

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2008
FYI the dl WENT HERE
C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER NAME>\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\Mobile Applications
might want to back it up.

Hmm, is anyone thinking about maybe uploading it to save everyone the $20?;):apple:

Resist

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
I'm just a little curious why you would complain to Apple about them charging $20 for the optional apps, but then you buy them anyway.
Simple answer...I want the features now but feel since Apple upgraded their other products for free, the Touch should have been included. For instance, Apple TV got free upgrades for everyone.

Anyway.....so I can't recover mail that I can view in the trash? Then why allow me to even view it while it is the trash?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.