emailing multiple photos

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bw1128, Jan 25, 2011.

1. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

is there a way that you can email multiple photos in a single email?

2. THE dAY macrumors 6502

Start off in the Photos app, go to the Camera roll or specific album, press the button on the top right, then highlight (check mark) the pics you want to email then press 'Share'.

If you already have the email open and ready, then instead of pressing 'Share' press 'Copy'.
    Then go to that email and 'Paste' those pics.

3. edk99 macrumors 6502a

Yes. You need to start in the Photo app.

Go into an album and at the top below the battery indicator click the arrow. That puts you in "Select" mode. Now select the photos you want. At the bottom of the screen there is a "Share" button. Select that and select email. You can also select "Copy" and then past into the email. Not sure what the differences are though.

4. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Pretty sure "Share" comes out as attachments and "Copy" just puts it in the body of the email. EDIT- Nope, apparently that's not the difference.

5. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

They used to be different. Back in the day, 'Share' meant a shrunken version and 'Copy' meant the full-sized photo.

Now they changed it so the mail program asks you how to size them AFTER you hit 'send.' So there's no longer a big difference between the two methods.

And thank god for that, I hated having to explain to people how to send me a photo every time I wanted one from them. Now I just say "send me the full-sized version" and they can do it without me showing them how.

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Nice, good catch. Should have known someone from the District would be smart enough to figure it out...just not me apparently.