Emercency Call Tweak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cclloyd, Mar 11, 2012.

1. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

Is there any tweak that allows me to call any number with the emergency call button? Preferably only numbers in my contacts, and 911.

2. EvanLugh, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012

EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

Excellent idea. It'd be great to have a personally assigned number. I wonder if it could easily be done with just a .plist edit.
    I'm in hospital (still) but will see what I can find through iFile

Edit: whilst you can call ANY number from that screen, I'd prefer a two column table with quick-tap ICE names

Edit two: there is an app called app slider that allows two separate apps on the lockscreen. For example have the original camera app then an ICE app that auto-dials upon open

Here's an example
    [​IMG]

3. cclloyd, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012

cclloyd thread starter macrumors 68000

cclloyd

What do you mean you can call any number from that screen? I just tried calling my home phone, and it said emergency calls only.

And as for that app you posted, I would rather just change the camera app to some other app using Springtomize, instead of having 2 icons, and I have camera on activator. (And I also meant to use AnyOpenApp)

Also, now that I mention it, where is the image for the camera lock icon shown so I can change it, and is it possible to allow the phone icon that I replaced the camera icon with to open without my password? It still requires it.