Emergency Help!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by JordanLB23, Jan 11, 2008.

1. JordanLB23 macrumors regular

Guys I am so scared and sad right now I tried to hack my iPod Touch tonight, and well I followed this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=nLjab_dmWCg

I got to the part where I enter my IP Address, then it said fatal error connection refused. I realized I had 300 MB, and so I read I had to force restore it.That's what I tried to do, then it said an unknown error occured and it couldn't restore. At this point I was terrified, Im a 15 year old kid and I bought the iPod touch myself with my own money from allowance/work etc.

Right now I am trying to restore it again. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU ALL can someone help me!!!

2. archangel847 macrumors newbie

Try this:
    1. if it's on, hold the top black button and then home button at the same time. this will force of your ipod. Connect to your computer while it is still off and the computer shud boot up your ipod. Then go to itunes and click restore. If this doesn't work, you can I.M. me at archangel847

P.S. I can also help you jailbreak your ipod. The way i did it, my friend taught me and i've taught it to several people and it hasn't failed

3. dagored macrumors 65816

And if that does not work do these steps over and over until it works:

open iTunes
    -plug the iPod into the computer
    -hold both sleep/wake and home button until iPod restarts.
    -let go of of the sleep/wake button when you see Apple logo.
    -continue to hold home button until iTunes pops up with recovery mode
    -click yes, and your iPod will be restored to its factory settings.