Resolved EMERGENCY! Restoring to iOS 5.1.1

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by imLebaneez, Sep 24, 2012.

1. imLebaneez, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012

imLebaneez macrumors newbie

Hi guys I really need some help like urgently :D
    I have this iPad 2 which was on iOS 5.1.1 and had some apps on it. Anyway I decided to jailbreak it but while it was jailbreaking, I lost my internet connection, so now every time I try to jailbreak I get an error (lockdownd...) so I realized I had to restore the iPad. I was gonna restore, but noticed that iOS 6 is out :mad: I tried restoring to the ipsw of 5.1.1 but it gave an error (this is all in DFU mode) I opened tinyumbrella and started TSS server then tried restoring but got error 11. I got my 5.1.1 shsh, download iFaith but it doesn't support 5.1.1 so I can't make a CFW, so I got stuck! I tried the Reset all contents and settings in the Settings, and now I'm stuck in recovery :D I tried the Fix Recovery in tinyumbrella and it didn't work, so now all I can do is restore to iOS 6 but I can't since I want to jailbreak it... So to sum up:
    - iPad 2 stuck in recovery on iOS 5.1.1
    - I backed up my SHSH of 5.1.1
    - I have iOS 5.1.1 ipsw
    PLEASE HELP ASAP! THANKS!!

2. snow755 macrumors 6502a

snow755

Sorry but you can not got back too ios 5.1.1 has you. Are finding out that you can not downgrade

3. imLebaneez thread starter macrumors newbie

I wasn't on iOS 6 yet...
    Anyway I fixed it :D Dunno why felt like trying iReb's fix recovery and luckily it worked!

4. ewuv07 macrumors newbie

please tell me how you do it i have the same problem my ipad 2 stuck on apple logo but i have the progress bar running then reboot because i reset all setting while jailbroken on 5.1.1 i cant restore it either, tried ireb but its not working. please help:(