Eminem's new singles and upcoming album

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 0dev, Aug 27, 2013.

1. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

Did a search and looked at the community discussion and didn't find an existing thread on this.

I know there's fellow Eminem fans on here so what do you all think of Survival and Berzerk and are you looking forward to Marshall Mathers LP 2? He's set the bar very high with that name for sure :D

2. malman89 macrumors 68000

Definitely like Survival more than Berzerk, but I could see that song growing on me over time.

MMLP2 is going to have some lofty expectations that I feel are going to be tough to meet, but I'm looking forward to some new music from Eminem.

3. 0dev thread starter macrumors 68040

0dev

I'm actually the reverse. Survival sounds too much like Recovery for me, I prefer Berzerk because it's a new style.

I really do hope MMLP2 can live up to its name. Really looking forward to it now.

4. krazykleo macrumors regular

MMLP2 better fricken live up to its name!!!

I wonder if there will be any features. I really hope not unless its Slaughterhouse :)

5. Hastings101 macrumors 68000

Hastings101

Not much of an Eminem fan but I buy a track or two occasionally. Really liking Survival.

6. 0dev thread starter macrumors 68040

0dev

The rumour mill suggests Kendrik Lamar might make an appearance, which personally I'd be happy with because he's a pretty decent rapper. I hope there aren't too many features though.