Emoji Animated for ( 8/8+ ) confirm

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by titrau, Sep 18, 2017.

1. titrau macrumors 65816

titrau

Does iphone 8/8+ build in this feature also ???

https://ig.***************/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2-Emoji-for-Facial-Expression-on-iPhone-X.jpg

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

No. Because the 8 and 8 Plus don't have the true depth camera.

3. titrau thread starter macrumors 65816

titrau

So my wife got 8 plus
    and i got X

both cant use that feature ???
    apple playing game

4. matty.p macrumors 6502

Your 8 will be able to receive them but the X is the only one that can send them. The 8 doesn’t have any of the depth sensing IR technology/sensors.

5. GrumpyMom macrumors 604

GrumpyMom

I think you will be able to send her the animoji and she will be able to see it but she can't generate one to send back to you.

I swear I think animoji are the real reason my husband is insisting I get the iPhone X. I was willing to try the 8 Plus and he talked me out of preordering. He was very insistent I wait and try the IPhone X. He insists it will be a better experience. If he is willing to pony up the extra money, I guess I'll think about it. I think he wants an animoji war otherwise what does he care what I use? I was on an HTC 10 for months and he has no interest in HTC.

I thought the stickers were absurd but we regularly bomb each other with stickers and have fun. I think animoji are ridiculous but it would not shock me if animoji wars become a regular thing for my husband and me.

6. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

Apple is not playing games. It was explaining pretty well in the keynote. You did watch the keynote, right?

7. titrau thread starter macrumors 65816

titrau

Oh man ... so later my wife yelling ( why my phone not like you )
    then i am F******

apple is trick a treat holloween :p:p:p:p

8. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

I had no idea this was National Stream of Consciousness Day. :D

9. I7guy macrumors Core

I7guy

HA! People were saying imessage is too bloated as it is and the updates in ios 10 were childish. My wife and I regularly use the screen effects and likes and what not. It's a lot of fun to add something to a work day. I wanted the 8+, but now thinking about animoji. I need help, lol.

10. titrau thread starter macrumors 65816

titrau

So apple is not releae this feature first ... some apps does then apple get an idea then reproduct .... why apple always come late but perfect and even much better :)

11. RiddlaBronc macrumors 6502a

RiddlaBronc

This is as bad as 40+ year olds going out to catch pokemons.

12. ARizz44 macrumors 6502a

ARizz44

Or just another example of people who do not take themselves overly seriously, find what gives them a sense of joy in life, and live their lives without caring what some non-factor unknown on a tech forum thinks of them for doing so....

13. apwtwenty macrumors 6502

apwtwenty

hey pokémon go is lyfe

14. GrumpyMom macrumors 604

GrumpyMom

Well, at 51, that's kind of the best game for me. :D My reflexes are toast after a little over 35 years of gaming. My husband and I have known each other since we were just exiting our teens and we have gamed together (Streets of Rage) and against each other (the things we've yelled at each other during Mortal Kombat :confused::eek:!!!) and always will.

I need a game that gets me up and walking around and doesn't strain my wrist and thumbs too much, so Pokémon is an excellent choice. I won't stop gaming, ever, but I'll have to go with the types that suit my abilities at my later life stages. And playing Pokémon Go is fun for the whole family. We like to take walks and check out what Pokémon are in the area.

I like VR gaming, which is something my family can't really do since it seems to make all of them sick or have headaches. Oddly enough VR gaming helps me get relief from migraines and vertigo. So weird. But anyway it's just me and my sister-in-law who can handle VR, and even she can't stay in the VR environment half as long as I can.

So, I'd like something as new and exciting as VR, but more inclusive of my family's company. So I'm really looking forward to what AR has to offer. I can't wait to see what developers will come up with!

15. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

VR=Vertigo Relief. Makes sense to me!

MacRumors=Migraine Relief, but I don't see how.

:D