Employee Discount Program

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by shambo, Aug 17, 2009.

1. shambo macrumors 6502a

shambo

Ever ordered a Mac thorough it after leaving your job? Is it even possible? :confused:

2. iLog.Genius macrumors 601

iLog.Genius

How? All orders with your employee discount needs to be done in the Apple Store behind their firewall which has access to that page. So the answer is likely no.

3. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

Unless he means EPP through one's employer.

If that's the case, just show your company badge at the store (if they let you keep it post leaving) and bam, done.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

All of my EPP discounts had to be done via a special site. It wasn't like ordering through the EDU store.

5. iLog.Genius macrumors 601

iLog.Genius

If you have an EPP, it's done through a specific site specifically for your company/employer. If that's the case then it's like ordering from the online Apple Store. The layout is the exact same but just with discounted prices (but you wouldn't know since the discount isn't big to begin with, we only had 10% which was nothing).

If it's possible, it would depend. For us, we had Apple ID's created for our job which we needed to use. I don't know if they become inactive or removed once you leave. I'm pretty sure it would apply to all businesses with an EPP. Best to check with your employer.