Employee Purchase Program

MattDell

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
London, UK
Hi all, I'm wondering the validity of my eligibility of the Apple Employee Purchase Program. This was offered under my previous company, but I've since left. I still have the URL provided for employees and there is nothing preventing me from purchasing online (i.e. - I don't have to provide proof).

This is the requirement from Apple's website:
The Employee Purchase Program ("Program") is a benefit provided by Apple Inc. (“Apple”) to current and retired employees, contractors, members and family members of participating companies, and other organizations (“Employer”). The program is intended for personal use or for the use of family members and friends.
It seems fairly relaxed, but I'm still not 100% sure if I qualify. I'm not a current employee, though I could be considered a retired employee.

Basically I'm wondering if I'm allowed to still use the program and if I wanted to order online to pick up in store would I be asked for proof of my employment with my old company.

Cheers,
-Matt

paulrbeers

macrumors 68040
Dec 17, 2009
I've purchase many things they the EPP and have never been asked for proof. With that said I've never picked up in store and obviously there is the morality issue...