Employer Apple discount question

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by HoosierInFL, Jun 9, 2007.

1. HoosierInFL macrumors regular

I get a discount on Apple products from my employer. Does anyone know if local Apple stores will honor it? Or is it online only? My HR people don't know.

2. banjomamo macrumors regular

try calling the store itself and asking them. i know you can order over the internet and by phone with the employee stores. i am pretty sure you can do it at the stores too but id call and ask to make sure.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I was able to use it in store just not on software.

4. PeggyD macrumors 6502a

Yes, the Apple Store will honor the discount. Just be prepared to show an ID badge or recent pay stub to verify employment. There is also a 4% discount on third-party hardware & software in the store.

I thought the discount was the same in the online Apple Store as well as the "brick & mortar" store, but I got a bigger discount on my AppleTV in the store than I would have online. Regular retail $299, online Apple Store with EPP $289, in person at the Apple Store with EPP $275!

5. HoosierInFL thread starter macrumors regular

Went to my local store to buy the new Macbook pro since I can get the discount and they were sold out. They had the matte screen but I wanted the glossy. I then called the next closest store and they, too, were out of the glossy. Looks like glossy is popular.