Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jknight8907

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2004
Hudson Valley NY
How about we keep the picture thread focused on, oh, pictures?

As for me, keys, iPhone, and money clip. It's kinda hard to take a picture of that with the iSight! :p
photo1jht.jpg

drewsof07

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Ohio
My usual: Moto KRZR (was talking on it), Swiss wallet, Swiss knife, Purell (aloe), Chapstick :D, and Listerine Pocket Mist :cool:

Attachments

• Photo 31.jpg
    Photo 31.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 69

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
I'm getting the feeling that the intention of this thread was never to really show what people have in their pockets :rolleyes:

jknight8907

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2004
Hudson Valley NY
I'm getting the feeling that the intention of this thread was never to really show what people have in their pockets :rolleyes:

Then don't mention anything about guns or knives again in the thread, and whether the OP had an ulterior motive or not will be moot. If he did, it will be foiled, and if he didn't, who cares as you're sticking to the topic anyway.

ILBandit

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2008
OK, I'll play along....
All this, plus my iPhone, but used it to take the picture.

photo-14.jpg

heron88

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2008
Libs, quite bagging on the gun-owner. The 2nd ammendment is there for a reason. Now stay on topic

This is the only thing in my pockets as of now:

6262.jpg

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
Libs, quite bagging on the gun-owner. The 2nd ammendment is there for a reason.

I'm pretty liberal, and I've got nothing against a person carrying a gun - though I'd recommend you carry a dictionary. It's spelled amendment.

I've only got an iPhone and keys in my pockets, pretty boring, so no photo, sorry!

Mr. lax

macrumors 6502
Apr 6, 2007
Canada
Phone (left,front), Ipod Touch 8gb (right, front), Wallet (right, back), Keys (left, back)

I'm organized...

EDIT: 2 clips does seem excessive, even for a bad neighborhood, the rest i completely understand

uiop.

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Typical day-
iPhone 3G, V-Moda Vibe earbuds, gum, pen, pencil, student ID, license, and a note of some sort.

Attachments

• DSC02433.JPG
    DSC02433.JPG
    718.5 KB · Views: 129

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
Wallet, iPhone 3G & 4 Dunlop 1.14mm Guitar Picks.

IMG_0795.jpg

That used to be me, but now I keep the guitar picks near my computer or in the car. I don't gig anymore so I rarely have picks on my person. I used those same gauge dunlop guitar picks for years but didn't know the exact thickness.

When I do play with picks, it's rock (medium light to heavy using the standard shape pictured above) to bebop jazz, smaller form picks that are well over twice that thickness. Sometimes I wish I could be like Batman and have something modernized like a fold out guitar I can carry on me that can fold over a couple of times more than the travel guitar below:

Attachments

• folded-guitar.jpg
    folded-guitar.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 793

Benguitar

Jan 30, 2009
That used to be me, but now I keep the guitar picks near my computer or in the car. I don't gig anymore so I rarely have picks on my person. I used those same gauge dunlop guitar picks for years but didn't know the exact thickness.

When I do play with picks, it's rock (medium light to heavy using the standard shape pictured above) to bebop jazz, smaller form picks that are well over twice that thickness. Sometimes I wish I could be like Batman and have something modernized like a fold out guitar I can carry on me that can fold over a couple of times more than the travel guitar below:

I don't gig that much, but I pop in and out of guitar stores and go to a Pro Backline Warehouse at random times, So I just found it more convenient to keep the picks in my pocket.

I used to use Fender Mediums, but I could EASILY burn through one of those in 2 days, and that started to get expensive so I needed something with a bit more guts to it and so I looked up what kind of picks Slash used, and well there you go. ;)

Worked great so far, I've used those four picks for the past 4 weeks. LONG lasting.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
I don't gig that much, but I pop in and out of guitar stores and go to a Pro Backline Warehouse at random times, So I just found it more convenient to keep the picks in my pocket.

I used to use Fender Mediums, but I could EASILY burn through one of those in 2 days, and that started to get expensive so I needed something with a bit more guts to it and so I looked up what kind of picks Slash used, and well there you go. ;)

Worked great so far, I've used those four picks for the past 4 weeks. LONG lasting.

This is why I switched from Fender picks to Dunlop picks, like the pink ones, and the jazz ones I usually use. And Dunlop makes a huge selection of picks of every type and they are very long lasting. Claytons picks are similarly tough picks, too.

srl7741

macrumors 68020
Jan 19, 2008
GMT-6
Pockets

We need a sister thread titled "Purse Dump".

Attachments

• pocket-1.jpg
    pocket-1.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 118

ntrigue

macrumors 68040
Jul 30, 2007
For a period of time I would empty my pockets after a long night on the town...

Attachments

• IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    491.7 KB · Views: 180
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.