iPhone Enable Panorama on iPhone 4/iOS 6?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by inselstudent, Oct 16, 2012.

1. inselstudent macrumors 6502a

Hi,

Does anyone know if the above is possible? I know there's a tweak called firebreak but it works only with iOS 5.

2. sagar4995 macrumors 6502a

sagar4995

i believe there are seperate apps that allow you to take panorama snaps! chk the appstore.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

There are apps that are a buck in the app store that give you the option to take panos.

4. Siggen macrumors 6502

I think this guy means to enable the tweak that firebreak uses to get official apple panorama.

It is done via a plist hack, and you can search google for how to enable it manually with iFile. And see if it is possible to do it on iOS6 also :)

5. inselstudent, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012

inselstudent thread starter macrumors 6502a

Cool, thank you for all the answers. I'm indeed lookin for a way to use the native Panorama feature! Anyway, I'm gonna try the plist hack now. Thanks!

edit: well, doesn't seem to work with the plist hack. I edited it as shown in a how to somewhere on google and it doesn't work ): gotta wait for

6. ijunkie22 macrumors newbie

If i remember correctly, i believe I read somewhere that the panorama feature that Firebreak unlocked, was simply left out of iOS 5.1.... along with the system preferences URL schemes :(

7. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

im fairly certain you are wanting to enable it naively like the above said.. but for those wanting an alternative in the APP store.. photosynth is free and works well. I think microsoft makes the app