Endless notifications

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by NedFlanders, Feb 16, 2017.

1. NedFlanders macrumors member

NedFlanders

Has anyone had an issue with notifications to a single event that can not be dismissed on the Apple Watch? I currently had 26 identical notifications in the pull down screen for the same appointment? If I swipe right to dismiss it just comes back again. The appt is for a hockey game and the schedule was downloaded as a subscription type calendar to my iPhone calendar.

I have had to uncheck that calendar to get it to stop and have to log into my PC and go into outlook to see when the next game is. Not a big deal considering how the Canucks are playing but I would like to find a fix incase they do start playing better!

2. christarp macrumors 6502

christarp

very weird, never had it happen, did you try to force press on the notifications and clear all of them at once?

3. NedFlanders thread starter macrumors member

NedFlanders

Yes, but all of the hockey game notifications come right back. I even tried to delete the offending appointment after the loop starts but the notifications stay. I usually just put the watch into Do Not Disturb until after the start of the game.

I will probably just export the Hockey Calendar out of Outlook as a *.csv file and open it in Excel then strip out all of the weird settings from the subscription based provider, delete the original calendar and then import the clean one back into outlook where it will sync up into my iToys.