Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Taustin Powers, May 25, 2008.

1. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

Just realized it's coming out this week for PS3 & X360. Kind of a stealthy release - nobody seems to really be aware of it.

Now that I know about it, I still can't seem to get excited. It just seems to have "just another team-based shooter" written all over it.

I own Warhawk and UT3. They seem to pretty much cover my shooting needs. Is there any reason why I would want to buy Quake Wars? :confused:

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Meh, it's okay. The large environments are great though, works really well with the gameplay. Personally I'm more a fan of TF2 but Quake Wars is probably one of the better team games. The classes seem quite balanced too. I'm a fan of the Quake series but I'd probably give this a 7/10
    If anything it's more like a sequel to Quake 3 but with classes.

If there isn't a demo then definitely rent it. The PC version got some good scores.

3. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Seems like a whole bunch of "meh" to me....If I do get it I'll pick it up for the PC.

Bless

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Enjoyed the PC demo, but as I don't play online very much these days I'll probably pass. Besides its like €13.99 on pc (play.com) as opposed to €55.99 on 360 or PS3.

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

^ my game rental service posted this out to me today (returned Haze) so will post review when it comes.

6. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

We already know what you are going to say......besides the reviews already slammed it home that the game sucks.

Nice tall cup of haterade;)

Bless

Attached Files:

7. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I could surprise you :p