Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chasmsw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2010
Great idea to extend battery life BUT the one I bought actually cuts the battery life in half for my iPhone 4. And when I tried to communicate with the company about it, they stone-walled me. Two weeks and no reply. I'm going to take it back and get a refund.

i700plus

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2010
Great idea to extend battery life BUT the one I bought actually cuts the battery life in half for my iPhone 4. And when I tried to communicate with the company about it, they stone-walled me. Two weeks and no reply. I'm going to take it back and get a refund.

I just bought mine last week for $30.00 at best buy. My phone has been off the charger for about 8 hours and is still at 100%, The energizer device has 2 bars left of charge. Yours must be defective, I usually get a full 2 days of usage with mine!

chasmsw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2010
Energizer AP1201

I can tolerate a bad battery. That happens and it can be fixed or replaced. I'm hacked because the company won't even acknowledge my attempt to communicate a problem. That's lousy "customer service". I wonder why.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.