Engraving iPod nano

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by harinezumi, Oct 8, 2008.

1. harinezumi macrumors member

Hi everyone

im not sure if this has been posted before but here it goes.
    i want to get the iPod nano engraved but i was just wondering how long i have to wait till i get the product. i want to buy it as a gift and i really need it by the end of next week so if it takes more than 2weeks or so ill just have to think of something else :(
    ive personalized my iPod in the past but that was in japan so i dont know how long it usually takes in UK.

Many thanks

2. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

You should do a live chat with an online store rep because some of that time will depend on where you are in the UK.

3. harinezumi thread starter macrumors member

thanks for your reply.
    i already tried chatting with one of the representive today and they couldnt give me any kind of shipping estimate. all they told me was that i will get a shipping estimate once i place an order. this isnt good enough because i dont want to place an order then find out that i can only get it in 2weeks time which is too late for me.

4. 2056 macrumors 6502

i don't know if you purchased your nano yet.
    but i was comparing the times i received my touch with everyone else that didn't get an engraving and it was about two days longer.

5. dambro1978 macrumors regular

Ordered on the italian Apple Store (I live in Italy) an engraved iPod on a Monday 2 weeks ago and got it the day after. It shipped from the Netherlands(?).

Super fast, 2 weeks are more than enough in the UK I think.