Enigmo 2 - What a game!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by razorianfly, Jun 12, 2008.

1. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

Previous to the WWDC08 keynote, I'd never encountered the game Enigmo on any platform, but what a game it is!

- extremely addictive - logical - gripping.

Dependent on how well it is integrated into the touch user interface on iPhone/iPod touch, I definitely think this is going to be a front runner at the launch of the App Store later this month!

I'll certainly be buying it for my iPod touch at $9.99 come July ... and at this rate, I think i'll be buying it for my iMac too! :eek:

/thoughts on the game?

R-Fly

Attached Files:

2. mastershakess macrumors 6502

Going to be hard for to pay $10 for a ipod game when I have tons for free right now

3. nlivo macrumors 6502a

I just downloaded the desktop demo version tonight, after being extremely impressed with it at the keynote (I'm sick of these bloody accelerometer based games). I have been playing the demo version of the game and it is just amazing. It is a great game!!! I am pretty sure I will be buying this when it is released on the app store. It depends on how many levels there are though.

4. aethelbert macrumors 601

I'm pretty sure that he said that there are 50 levels. I've had the desktop game for quite a while and I'll probably be buying it for my phone when it comes out. It's a pretty good puzzle game.