EnkiGear+Smart Cover...????.?.

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by edd9532, Mar 22, 2011.

1. edd9532, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2011

edd9532 macrumors newbie

2. orlandocano macrumors regular

Never heard of them but if I could design the perfect case for mu ipad2 it would look just like that picture on the first link

3. laurenr macrumors 6502a

I saw this case on another site listing the iPad 2 case roundup, and was totally impressed. I think the concept is brilliant, can't wait to see more detailed analysis when it comes out.

4. Aqua Bliss macrumors 6502

Website Says:

"Made in America
    American ingenuity made in Detroit by people committed to manufacturing the best."

I think we'd be better off it were made in China.

It's a good concept but looks the same as the Marware Microshell and probably similar to the Incipio Feather (when Smart Cover compatible version comes out).

5. edd9532 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea it definitely looks like It has potential we will see once they actually release them

6. dand1996 macrumors regular

This is exactly the case I want, baby can't any of these manufacturers get one to product! It's a simple back case with a cut out of the left side

7. itsjustmeee macrumors 6502a

This would be the one I'd get. I've been going back and forth about just how to protect my ipad 2 as I'm sure most of you have. At first, I wanted the smart cover and some kind of really thin shell for the back, but then I started thinking that it would be nice to have it all be one piece and not have to always to grab the smart cover and put it off and on every time I just want to look at something on the screen for a second. Then I thought the folder type would be the way to go, but they seem a bit bulky ... kind of losing the beauty of the design of the ipad. and I was at the Apple store this weekend looking at the current crop of ipad 1 choices (marware, incase, etc) and honestly, some of them look pretty cheap. If this case pans out, it would be the best of both worlds. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on their site.

8. JustCrusin macrumors member