Enough of this crap

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tthomas612, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Tthomas612 macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

Ok so just one thread ... It's enough of everything. One thread without it (even though in a roundabout way it's still
    Mentioning it.)

I just wanna know how everyone feels about the new iPhone's. I personally picked up an iPhone 6. It's probably one of my favorite if not my favorite iPhone design. The performance on my 6 is great. I came from a 5s and I still notice a difference.

Just one thread of whether your happy or disappointed... Nothing else

2. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Could not be more happy with my 6. It is all I hoped for and the extra screen size makes the keyboard much nicer to use.

The 6 is really what I wished the the 5 was going to be.

3. chakraj macrumors 65816

chakraj

One thread to rule them all.!

This thread is my precious.

4. michikade macrumors regular

michikade

Our phone is the precious.

We wants it... we needs it...

5. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

It's always so cute when they think somehow their thread is more important than everyone else's :D

p.s. whats up with the weird thread title?

6. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

Well I actually have both.... I got my 6+ 9/19, after a week I realized it's too big for me personally for my every day needs. Decided to also get a 6 for every day, 6+ for whenever I feel like it. Love them both.

7. Tthomas612 thread starter macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

Idk I couldn't think of a better one, but I never said it was a great thread I just said its a thread to leave the crap out of lol

----------

They're both great. I used a 6+ on launch day almost got it, but for extra $100 I tookmorr space lol

----------

That's what I thought. Apple would be in a MUCH better place if the 6 were the 5.

Not saying they're in a bad place ...

8. vgamedude macrumors 6502a

My sister likes her 6 a lot so far. She was used to a pretty dated mid ranged android phone and now she has a high end 6, I asked her if she liked ios more than android and she said "yeah a lot better."

She was someone who didnt tinker or customize a lot with android anyway so I think iOS is perfect for her. She also loves the size and screen, she has really small hands and is very short but the phone isn't too cumbersome for her and it's very light, which in my mind is both a gift and a curse as it's so delicate.

After the whole bending thing and feeling the phone she is considering getting a case to hopefully curb some of this stuff. She's sort of concerned about the fragility she told me but not too much. She keeps it in a purse, hand or desk most the time anyway.

I used it for a while the other day and it seems like the 6 to me was noticeably smoother than the 6+, also I think safari performed a bit better. Still a great deal of tab reloading however . Opening around 4 or 5 pages, scrolling through them all a little, then going to the camera, then back to safari, resulted in 2 or 3 of the pages reloading. So that's a bit disappointing for me but it doesn't bother her.

The camera is really nice, she showed me some pics and even took a fairly low light picture of me when I was looking at the phone and they seemed great. None of the blurry smudge that some users here had as far as I could tell.

Battery life also seems better than my other sisters 5s, but she uses her phone a tad more maybe, not vastly better but maybe a bit. She gets a whole day with her use charging every night.

I hope this post helps.

9. Tubamajuba macrumors 68000

I love my iPhone 6. It's nothing revolutionary or life-changing, but it doesn't have to be- it's a fast phone that has great apps and looks good.

10. Tsquare macrumors member

Could not be happier with my 6. Best size overall, excellent screen size, nothing at all I have found that I don't like yet.

11. stasha macrumors 6502

12. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

My 6+ is cool. Not the same excitement I got from the 3G or 4 or the 5, but maybe it's just because I'm growing up?

13. EdMan macrumors 6502

EdMan

Love the 6. It might be my favorite iPhone so far. The 4s was pretty awesome as well!

14. imnjs macrumors member

imnjs

Got my 6 today. Gave up on iPhones for years due to screen size, and now that they are a bit bigger my prayers have been answered. Can't put it down! Love it!

15. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

16. GrimmsGirl macrumors 6502

GrimmsGirl

Love my plus. Definitely my favorite iPhone so far.

17. TucsonBroker macrumors newbie

TucsonBroker

Love my 6+

It took me about a day to get used to it, but now when I pick up the old 5 I wonder how I ever used it. No bending issues because I'm responsible and don't treat my expensive gadgets like crap. It feels substantial and I'm not concerned.

18. Tthomas612 thread starter macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

19. Python014 macrumors newbie

I upgraded from a 5 and couldn't love it more!

20. Tthomas612 thread starter macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

Yes I feel the same. The design of the 6/6+ is great IMO. I love it and is IMO the best phones on the market right now. I'm not an isheep. I know Apple does wrong, but that do a whole whole lot right. I believe this design was one of the things they did right

21. CChrisG macrumors member

CChrisG

I got the 6 128GB Space Gray and I looooove it! I love the design, the thinness, the performance .. it just feels perfect. :apple:

22. 1968 macrumors regular

Just one thread? What about the other 50 "just one" threads on the exact same topic?

Enough of this crap indeed. Why the fork does everybody think they're so incredibly clever and special???

23. Tthomas612 thread starter macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

Please, please link me to the threads that doesn't mention it...

Otherwise it was going great. Until you came in here lol

----------

Btw I don't think I'm clever or special. Just look at my posting history

24. thisdj78 macrumors 6502

I have the 6+

I love it. I didn't think I'd use the zoom display but now that I have, it's much easier to read and work on. Using the 5S afterwards makes me feel like a clumsy giant, and I'm average height/size.

With the numerous threads here, I thought it would be too big...couldn't be farther from the case. I'm able to operate one handed, fits comfortably in my pockets (I don't wear tight pants). I take care of my phones and always put them in cases the day I get them, so I'm not concerned about it bending.

I made the right choice!

25. Tthomas612 thread starter macrumors 65816

Tthomas612

As most people shouldnt worry about it...