Enter key to small on tMBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by appleuserfan, Dec 21, 2016.

1. appleuserfan macrumors member

Hey guys,
    I just moved to a brand new MacBook Pro 15 with Touch Bar and I think that is really a great machine even if the touch bar require a longer learning curve than what I thought.
    My big problem is the enter/return key: how the f** is so small? Is even smaller than the version of "New MacBook", even smaller than the Shift button!
    I'm trying to start adopt this new key but is really hard, I always press the slash key (upside).
    Is anyone else having problems with the return button?

P.S: I'm also finding some lags in interface that I didn't found on my previous rMBP 2012. Common problem's too?

2. appleuserfan thread starter macrumors member

Ok,
    i reopen this thread just to say that is not a "new enter key": i just got a tMBP with US keyboard instead of the common (for me) EU keyboard.
    That's why the enter key is different.

3. New_Mac_Smell macrumors 68000

New_Mac_Smell

I was just going to ask if you're a European who's gotten the US version, otherwise you'd be used to it... Glad you worked that out :cool:

4. appleuserfan thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, I was pretty shocked about this change but after some researches I found that the horizontal enter key is the default key of the US keyboard.
    Anyway, using the MPB everyday got me used to it so no problem with the horizontal enter key! :cool: