Entirely shot and edited on iPhone 7+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Synergie, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Synergie macrumors 6502a

Wanted to share because this place is in a restricted area and you need special permission from Indian Army, which is not easy to get. This place is real. It's called Nagni, and is close to Gulmarg in Kashmir. I had roughly 40 seconds total as we were In a Vehicle driven by someone else and I didn't have time to play with settings to put it to high speed video. As a result it was shot in only 30 fps frame rate and when slowed down, it's a bit choppy. Because of that, the transitions struggled a bit as well. But if I had played with settings I'd have missed this beautiful view all together!

Shot in a moving vehicle literally out the window.
    Edited in full pro LumaFusion.

2. SoN1NjA macrumors 65816

SoN1NjA

Beautiful shots
    But holy **** that frame rate

3. iOSUser7 macrumors 6502a

iOSUser7

This would make an amazing official macOS wallpaper. :)

4. Retops macrumors regular

5. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68020

MuGeN PoWeR

6. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

I know.... the frame rate has me little upset after the fact! :( I had literally about 40 seconds to capture it with no notice. We rounded a corner in a fully wooded area which opened up to.... this!!! I just grabbed and swiped to video not thinking I'd want to edit and slow it down later.

I read that some programs like Adobe premiere can extrapolate the missing frames and make it smoother. I don't have my MBP here in Kashmir though. It's home in Canada. I do have iPad Pro 12.9 with me... but have the same app lumafusion pro version.

Anyway I highly recommend LumaFusion as it's nearly a full desktop video editor. Laid out the same way too!!

7. SteveJobs2.0 macrumors 6502a

You should always keep the video set to highest quality unless you desperately run out of space. iOS makes it a pain to change settings on the run, so my default is always the highest quality.

8. geoff5093 macrumors 68000

geoff5093

Beautiful spot, but hard to watch in slow motion.