Entourage 2008 details on Palm syncing

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by chillywilly, Jan 16, 2008.

1. chillywilly macrumors 6502a

chillywilly

Not sure if there's another thread on this (i did a couple of searches but found nothing), but has anyone had any experience with Palm sync to Entourage 2008?

Anyone that went to Macworld that got any details from them on this function?

I'm desperate for anything that can help in the transition from Entourage 2004 (which works pretty well now) to Entourage 2008.

I'm not ready to use Sync Services via iSync (have done a lot of testing with this using a Treo 650 and Entourage 2004) as there's a lot of data that either doesn't sync or gets put into a place I don't want it to go into.

2. McNasty macrumors member

Right at this moment I'm trying to sync my Palm Zire 72 via Missing Sync with Entourage 2008. Not working, thanks Microsoft. Did you figure yours out?

3. chillywilly thread starter macrumors 6502a

chillywilly

I have not yet. Still waiting for my upgrade package to arrive. Once I get it, I'll be able to start testing on it.

From most of the feedback I've gotten from a lot of people, it's a lot of work to even get a Palm and Entourage 2008 working well, even with Missing Sync.

It's like all sides didn't really focus on or concern themselves that Palm users with Macs were still out here.