Entourage 2008 question

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Bluehaze, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Bluehaze macrumors newbie

I just recently upgraded to mac office 08 from 04. When i send email and do a sort of reply all. it shows xx<bluehaze@business.com instea of previous bluehaze business<bluehaze@business.com> any idea how i can change that so it says my name as oppose to just xx. Is it in the preference section?

2. Bluehaze thread starter macrumors newbie

Let me clarify.. So i send an email to someone and everything is ok. It shows in thier email as From: Bluehaze <bluehaze@business.com>.

When that person replies to me. It will get sent to me but when i am looking at my email it will show From: whomever<whomever@business.com>\
    To: XX <bluehaze@business.com>.

That is what i am trying to figure out. Why is it changing my name of bluehaze to XX when i am recieving a reply from the sender.

3. nadyne macrumors 6502a

Sorry, I can't quite figure out what you're talking about. I must be dense. :) Could you post a screenshot so that I can see what you mean?

Regards,
    Nadyne.

4. zygissimo macrumors newbie

Is it happens with all your repliers or just with one of them? If just one, then simple. If I will add you to my contacts and NAME you YY, with your email <bluehaze@business.com>, you will get an email, or a reply from me like this:
    to: YY<bluehaze@business.com>