Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Capt. Pat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2006
I'm using Entourage on a MacPro I'd like to be able magnify the displayed windows to make it easier to read--ala the effect one gets when using the apple key together with the "+" key in a browser. FWIW I couldn't find that kind of functionality in mail either. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

TheAnswer

macrumors 68030
Jan 25, 2002
Orange County, CA
If you have a mighty mouse, you can hold down the control key and use the scroll nipple to zoom in or out...it will affect the whole screen and not just the mail program, though.

You can also turn on similar functionality for the keyboard in System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse > Keyboard Shortcuts...under Universal Access, enable Zoom and use the key commands shown there (command option - and command option =)

In Mail...you can go View > Customize Toolbar and add the smaller/bigger tools to your toolbar...it will only decrease/increase the text in the message though and won't effect the size of listings in the mailbox area.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.