Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ellainoz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 13, 2008
Hi,
I just had to cold start my Mac and now all my emails, address book etc. in Entourage are gone. I have found some stuff in the trash (folders with "recovered files" etc). How can I get back all my emails? Can anybody help me please!!!!!!
Thanks
Ella

Avro

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2008
Belgium
Hi,
I just had to cold start my Mac and now all my emails, address book etc. in Entourage are gone. I have found some stuff in the trash (folders with "recovered files" etc). How can I get back all my emails? Can anybody help me please!!!!!!
Thanks
Ella

Entourage is rather unstable. I used to use it but after database corruption problems (caused by a bug in Entourage) I went over to Mailsmith until last month and now I have gone over to Mail. Reason for the shift is integration with the Bento 2 database app and MobileMe. You can get add-on utilities for Mail too such as Mail Act-On 2 and MailTags.

toonnyc

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2008
Does Mailsmith work with Exchange? I seriously need a good Exchange client for Mac and MS doesn't seem to care. Entourage never has and never will cut it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.