Entourage Help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by firstapple, Apr 2, 2008.

1. firstapple macrumors 6502a

firstapple

OK,

I have tried Entourage for about a month now (2008). I have two issues/questions:

1) Can I create an "Unread Folder"? Basically a folder where all unread mail goes to, and anything I read is then sent to a read folder.

2) I have a Yahoo! Plus account. Why is it that every e-mail Entourage "pulls" from my Yahoo account is then taken out of my Yahoo account, never to be found again??? When I used mail.app I don't believe this happened. Is there a preference or something I need to change so I can view e-mails in Entourage and then in Yahoo later on that day? It is a huge inconvenience that if I read the mail in entourage in the morning I cannot pull it up later on my iPhone in my Yahoo account.

Thanks a lot....

Scott

2. MacLeBon macrumors newbie

I found the same thing on my charter account but if you go into accounts and select options you will see a check box to leave a copy on the server.

3. firstapple thread starter macrumors 6502a

firstapple

If that works I will be so happy! Will let you know in a few minutes. Anyone know anything about an unread folder now?

*Edit: I now won't lose my mail anymore!! WOOT! Thanks a lot MacLeBon! Now just need to figure out if I can create an unread folder or not...