Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SteveJobbinIt

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2017
USA
was thinking of ordering one... bit i feel like they'll probably be the same as the $2 ebay fabric cases... if that was a fabric look and feel but totally made out of recycled plastic -- i'd be more inclined to try one. I guess i'll hold out for some reviews.

Reactions: superleakTx

hancuriang

macrumors regular
Jan 17, 2019
For me it was too flimsy. It started to stretch out around the edge of the phone and get loose.
Ouch i just ordered the bee one. If this is the case (lol) then $35 is really expensive... the designs of these nimble cases are not really appealing compared to pela

Reactions: rebretz000

rebretz000

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 29, 2018
Ouch i just ordered the bee one. If this is the case (lol) then $35 is really expensive... the designs of these nimble cases are not really appealing compared to pela

If the Pela case would of have a button cover over the power button it would have been stronger around the edges. I still love the feel of the Pela case and put it on every now and then. It definitely is one of the best feeling cases I bought.

Reactions: hancuriang

rebretz000

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 29, 2018

I just put my Pela case back on and the only spot that is flimsy around the edge is by the power button. Every other edge area is fine. I may rock it again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.