iPhone 11 Epic fail by someone... Deliveries delayed.

srazz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Well, just received an update that both our orders have been delayed. They were scheduled to be delivered today and UPS just updated tracking. One has a Saturday delivery and the other just has a message "delayed please check back later."

Whats bizarre is it doesn't appear that the demand was as great this time unless Apple production was extremely high. I say this because we ordered on Saturday evening with no issues for delivery and or pickup for today.

Hopefully this is just a UPS glitch in their systems.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Mine isn't being delivered until September 30th or October 1st... after showing delivery by end of day today!!!

Gotta love UPS!

Renho

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
All that worrying for nothing! Lol millions of more deliveries in system today. Plus big storm in Texas so depending that is holding people up too!

hugodrax

macrumors 6502a
Jul 15, 2007
Mine isn't being delivered until September 30th or October 1st... after showing delivery by end of day today!!!

Gotta love UPS!
No problems here got my phone 4 hours ago. The ultrawide lens is phenomenal.

srazz

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
All that worrying for nothing! Lol millions of more deliveries in system today. Plus big storm in Texas so depending that is holding people up too!
Not worrying. Just want accurate data. In todays day and age that shouldn't be a difficult task right?