Epic Mickey!

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by JackAxe, Nov 30, 2010.

1. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

It was released today. I picked up a collector's edition to find Mickey's right leg broken(Problem with a loan shark?), so I'll need to exchange it for another before I can play it.

For those that don't know, this is Warren Spector's game. Here's his Wiki link so you can familiarize yourself with his genius.

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Been playing it. It's good, not spectacular. Biggest issue gameplay wise is both controls & the camera which often make death unavoidable. That being said everything else is so good it makes you persevere with its technical problems.

3. JackAxe thread starter macrumors 68000

JackAxe

The camera controls aren't great, but they're not bothering me. I've definitely played games with worse. RE4 and Psychonaughts come to mind.

But yeah, I agree with your comment. I played it a couple of days ago. I'm going to get back on it tonight. DeathSpank:TOV grabbed some of my game time, as it finally just came out for the PC and on the same day as Epic Mickey, or else I would have been doing the Mickey thing.

None of Warren's games have had a smooth start for me, but they always grow on me to the point I can not forget them, so I'm hoping this game carries over some of that magic.

I bought one of those Mickey Nunchucks that looks like a paint brush. :eek:

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

That's high Camp in action :D (Jealous ;) )

5. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

I haven't played it myself, but the reviews of it have been quite good from what I've seen.