Epikcase Showcase

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by abijnk, Jul 14, 2009.

1. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Has anybody tried out the Epikcase Showcase from seller dcmugen88 on ebay?

[​IMG]

I like the design on the back, and it seems like this will be similar in texture to the iSkin Solo/Solo FX, but I haven't been able to find any reviews or anything of the sorts online.

EDIT: Went ahead and ordered one since I have the disposable income to spend $5. I'll post pics and a review when it gets here.

2. jacobgaul macrumors regular

3. abijnk thread starter macrumors 68040

abijnk

4. jacobgaul macrumors regular

it looks exactly the same minus the design.. his has wavy lines also it doesnt look to cover all of the bezel

5. abijnk thread starter macrumors 68040

abijnk

Ok, so, what I am asking is if anyone on here has one of the cases and can confirm whether or not it is similar in texture to the solo, the coverage, and whether or not they would recommend the case.

Thanks

6. jacobgaul macrumors regular

7. abijnk thread starter macrumors 68040

abijnk

Nah, it's cool. I'm just looking for feedback from owners before I spend money. I can't find reviews anywhere so I think I'll just spend the $5 to get one and try it out. And then I can be the review. :D

8. HowEver macrumors 6502a

HowEver

I've bought dcmugen's Epik Cases for the Nokia E71 and that absolutely solved my search for the perfect E71 case. I ordered clear and blue, put the blue on, and see no reason to ever use anything else. Perfect fit, perfect feel, fits/slides in pockets, nice protection, amazing colour.

I'm using the Case-Mate Stealth, which is kind of a vinyl backing, on my iPhone (after using the Switcheasy Capsule Rebel for 11 months on a 3G, I switched it to a 3GS and it immediately sagged at the bottom, so off it went to the manufacturer for a replacement, which I'll sell perhaps).

I *just* ordered the Sena Corsa Designer pouch for the iPhone 3GS, just before I saw the E71 Epik case. I think I'll try the Epik case for the iPhone as another option (no chance it will fit in the pouch with the Epik case on).