Erase All Content and Settings problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by reign91, Jan 9, 2009.

1. reign91 macrumors newbie

ok hello ppl , i tired the erase all content and setting function , and it took like already 7 hours for me but the apple logo is still in the middle of my ipod touch. the battery ran out so i recharge it and still the apple logo is still in the middle. i cant do anything , even if i restart the ipod touch , i on it again , the apple is still in the middle. why ? :mad:

2. big-blue-wolf macrumors regular

big-blue-wolf

Obviously something has gone wrong with your iPod.

Press the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time and keep them pressed for about 15-30 seconds to see if you can get your iPod to reboot properly.

If that doesn't work you may have to restore it through iTunes.

3. saberahul macrumors 68040

Hard reset. Try to turn it on then. If nothing then... well why are you erasing? Is it because you want to return it or something? then why worry just give it with the apple logo and let the battery drain out.

4. ChrissyDoc macrumors newbie

Did you ever get it to work again , and if so how because the same thing happened to me :(

5. jas11 macrumors newbie

hi ChrissyDoc,

download iTunes and you can use it to Restore (and update) your iPod Touch. I did it and now my iTouch is good as new!!! :D

6. thatha781 macrumors newbie

heyy i accidentally did the same thing as he did. erased all content and settings. and now it tells me to connect to itunes. i connected it to my sisters itunes and it connected but did not appear on itunes? but im trying to download itunes for my laptop but it wont download. i need help please.

7. Chheun Sengky, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012

Chheun Sengky macrumors newbie

Erase all content and setting

:mad:Dear all,

Hello, I would like to ask all of you some about your problem erase all content and setting. I have got the problem same to you,so How was your ipod touch? was it ok? If it's ok now, could you please tell me how to solve this problem for my ipod touch.:mad:

I am waiting your answer about this problem,

Your helpfully,

Cheun Sengky,
    From Siem Reap,Cambodia