Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by luvmymacbook, Mar 4, 2011.

1. luvmymacbook macrumors newbie

Anyone have any good recommendations for a mouse or keyboard that is ergonomically friendly? Bluetooth would be awesome as well. I have been working way too many hours lately and it is catching up to my wrists and back.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

2. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

Logitech Wave Pro keyboard and Logitech Performance MX Mouse....unfortunately, not Bluetooth though.

3. kalsta macrumors 68000

kalsta

Are you already using the modern Apple keyboards? I could never go back to an old-style keyboard after using these, and I work at my Mac for long periods too.

As for the mouse though, I have to agree that Apple mice are far from ergonomically friendly. I reckon go with whatever feels most comfortable to you. For me, that just happens to be a cheap Logitech optical mouse — one where the sides are fairly straight and provide a nice comfortable surface to grip.

4. leman macrumors 604

5. luvmymacbook thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't think I can use the trackpad because I have to work on a Windows machine at work. I would use the Apple alu bluetooth keyboard I have, but use the number pad, page up, page down, and end buttons all the time. Thinking of buying an aluminum wired keyboard with these buttons. Will also look into the logitech keyboard and mouse.

Thanks guys! Any other recommendations are also welcome.