Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Hello.there

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Couch
I am hygienic, honest. My hands are shiny clean at all times. So why is my iPod Touch so oily/greasy all the time (front and back)? And that little cloth doesn't help. Am I alone on this?

sgtboy

macrumors 6502
Dec 19, 2007
I washed my hands about 10 times a day when i had my ipod touch and its still greasy, a slightly moist kleenex rub down does wonders for the grease

mrkgoo

macrumors 65816
Aug 18, 2005
I am hygienic, honest. My hands are shiny clean at all times. So why is my iPod Touch so oily/greasy all the time (front and back)? And that little cloth doesn't help. Am I alone on this?

Natural oils are always being secreted from your skin - you may not feel it, but it's there.

brad.c

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2004
50.813669°, -2.474796°
Do you subconsciously hold it up to your head, hoping and believing that it's an iPhone? Do you use meatlovers pizzas for doilies? Are you schizophrenic with a hand cream dependancy? Did you wash it in New Improved Dawn, with the magic formula that makes grease disappear?

Reminds me of that time I was eating Cheesies while watching adult pay-per-view...

Vigilante

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2007
Florida.
Do you subconsciously hold it up to your head, hoping and believing that it's an iPhone? Do you use meatlovers pizzas for doilies? Are you schizophrenic with a hand cream dependancy? Did you wash it in New Improved Dawn, with the magic formula that makes grease disappear?

Reminds me of that time I was eating Cheesies while watching adult pay-per-view...
Eew.

TurboSC

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2007
California
And people say an iPod touch/iPhone stylus is a stupid idea...

lol, have fun losing your touch wand.

Maybe you're just a very subtly greasy person. :p

Honestly my iPhone is greasy too, even when I don't use it often. ( damn you grease, you win again :mad: )

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.