Error 0xE8000065

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by supereuropa, Oct 31, 2011.

1. supereuropa macrumors newbie

When I try to connect my iPod Touch to iTunes I get 0xE800065 unknown error. I've tried to enable C-State, but if I do that my computer restarts after the "Loading Windows" screen and continues to restart when it gets to that screen continously. I tried restarting my iPod, reinstalling iTunes reinstalling the drivers and updating the BIOS. What should I do? My iPod runs iOS 5 and I see it in My Computer and I can see movies/images that I have on it, but iTunes gives me that error.

2. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

Simple question:

What version of iTunes do you run?

3. supereuropa thread starter macrumors newbie

iTunes 10.5.0.142 . Thanks for trying to help! Also, my iPod is tethered jailbroken. And iTunes detects it if it's in DFU mode.

4. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

Try follow this article: Resolution Could help you as it has to many others with same problem.

JunkyDog

5. supereuropa thread starter macrumors newbie

Tried that already. Strange, it seems now (I haven't done anything new) it gets detected but I get an error saying "itunes was unable to load class information from sync services", but if I click ok it's like I would normally sync. What happened?

6. JunkyDog macrumors 6502

Try uninstall the itunes and install it again, or try an older version of itunes, that could help, not sure but it could..

7. supereuropa thread starter macrumors newbie

I prefer not to do that right now, I don't mind having that error pop up every time if I can sync it properly. I don't want not to be able to sync it again. If the problems will come back I'll do what you said. Thanks a lot for all the help!