Error (1015). Please help me?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by yaser1987, Aug 1, 2010.

1. yaser1987 macrumors member

yaser1987

Hi all,

I did upgrade my Iphone to the last update which is 4.0.1, then I downgrade it to 3.1.3.

I am trying to jailbreak it and unlock the network but every single time I try to restore it with the IPSW ( iPhone1,2_3.1.3_7E18_Restore ), it comes to me these picture and i don't know what to do with it? I did now around 6 restore to my Iphone still the same issue. Please help me :D

Iphone: 3G 3.1.3
    Company: Apple < Really :D { just kidding ;p

thanks a lot in advance guys.

yaz

Attached Files:

2. zach478 macrumors newbie

All you need is software called RecBoot (i used it around 15 minutes ago and it worked perfectly) It is for windows and Mac OSX. Here is a link to the website This software lets you get in and out of recovery mode.

Upon getting this error your iPhone should be in Recovery Mode (connect to itunes sign) just start up Recboot and click "Exit Recovery Mode"

FYI if you are a PC and you are running anything other than Xp you need to set the program to Compatibility Mode for Windows Xp Service Pack 2, otherwise you could crash your computer