ERROR 3194...what to do ??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Streptokinase, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Streptokinase macrumors newbie

when i press shift+restore and then select the ipsw it extracts and during veryfying it says error 3194 which has been haunting me for half of my day as i want 4.0 on my phone...currently i have 3.1 on 3GS 32gb....have tried umbrella ,backed up my shsh as well.....PLEEEAAASSEEEE HEEELPPPPPP

2. celticpride678

Error 3000-3999: Error codes in the 3000 range generally mean that iTunes cannot contact the gs.apple.com server on ports 80 or 443. This may be because out-of-date or incorrectly configured security or firewall software is interfering, or due to your Internet proxy settings. If you are using a proxy, try without using one or with a known-good network. If that does not resolve the issue, follow iTunes for Windows: Troubleshooting security software issues.

3. chargit macrumors 6502a

chargit

right this minute there is no reason to use a custom ipsw in your case. if you just want to update to the latest firmware just do it through iTunes.