Error installing adobe CS3, HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by armd.franco, Jan 12, 2008.

1. armd.franco macrumors member

armd.franco

ok, so i was having some problems with CS3 so i decided to reinstall the software, so i deleted all the adobe folders from the applications folder and now when i try to reinstall the software it doesn't let me i can only install illustrator and fireworks, all the rest (Ps, Dw, Fs and acrobat) say that theres a conflict with emm well themselves :s did i not uninstall them correctly? can anyone help me with this please :confused:

here's a screen capture of the "conflicts"
    [​IMG]

2. shecky Guest

shecky

3. armd.franco thread starter macrumors member

armd.franco

4. dlongmo macrumors newbie

Can't figure it out

I have tried that, tried the install after uninstalling correctly. I can get a few of the apps to install, but non of the majors, like illustrator, photoshop or indesign.

I have ran the script, even on level 4 which is undocumented, removed the trial completely. Searched in spotlight for anything on adobe, photoshop, indesign or cs3, and i get back a clean search. STILL I CANNOT INSTALL.

This can't be that hard.

If you have any advice, please pass it along, as I am pulling my hair out (and I don't want to be bald, as I am a female) :)

5. dlongmo macrumors newbie

Yes, my copy is legit. IT guys told me to copy directly to desktop and try that, so I did that too, nothing is working.