Error when updating Zeppelin

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by 3bs, Feb 16, 2012.

1. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

What's this error? I keep getting it when I try to update to 1.0 from 0.9. I haven't changed anything to the files but I did manually add some carrier logos so I'm not sure if that had an affect or not. I tried updating on its own and it asks me to respring after its done but it doesn't update.

Attached Files:

2. ilc1971 macrumors newbie

3. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

mine updated just fine

maybe the server was down? Keep retrying.

4. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

I've never seen this error before but I don't really know what any of them mean. I've been trying all day

Ok so it probably means it's not something I did. I emailed the Dev so if I hear back from him I'll post here.

5. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Looks pretty obvious to me. You have two conflicting files, both black.png, and one can't overwrite the other. I'd delete your stevejobslogosforzepplinretina package and then try updating Zepplin again.

6. 3bs, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012

3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

I went to where the duplicate is supposed to be but there's only one black.png in that folder. I tried deleting it but it didn't work.

Just uninstalled then reinstalled it. I guess it must have been one of the carrier packs I had.

7. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

There weren't two files in the folder with the same name. You already had a file with that name, from another package, and zepplin could not overwrite it. That was the issue. The carrier pack in question was stevejobslogosforzepplinretina.