eSession.com - Online Music Collaboration

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by esession, Jun 21, 2007.

1. esession macrumors newbie

I wanted to share some info on a newly available audio technology, eSession.com. eSession is a web application for musicians & engineers offering:

Centralized Storage for your sessions
    Files are backed up online and accessible anywhere
    Permission-based Project access
    Database of 600+ world-class musicians & engineers
    Secure File Transfers with pause/resume up/download
    Invoicing system with credit card payment processing
    Integrated mp3 player for client approval
    Audio/Video Chat on the eSession Song Page™
    Pro Tools plug-in for real time Audio/Video collaboration

If anyone is interested in doing a collaboration on eSession, let me know because I'd like to test it with whomever is interested.

2. wyatt23 macrumors 6502a

wyatt23

wow... there are already a TON of professional musicians on that site. interesting that any joe can go on there and request for them to work with them!

3. esession thread starter macrumors newbie

eSession.com

eSession has been building the database for more than 2 years so there's an amazing group of world-class musicians available. Anyone can use eSession though. You aren't required to "hire" anyone. If you want to collaborate with a friend, you can use the site and have 250MB of disk space for free, with option to hire session players if you need them. It's amazing really and very well thought out.

4. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

why did you feel the need to start a new thread on this? you've already started one in this forum. i signed up earlier, but multiple threads like this is spamming and it's a turn-off.